Saturday, March 2, 2013

Wicked Lovely Series :: Take a Peak



Wicked Lovely Series
Sneak Peek

I know that some people in the world do not like to read for the pleasure of reading and I totally understand I was once one of those people I hated to read. Until I started reading
The Wicked Lovely Series by Melissa Marr
She is such a amazing writer.


This awesome book is about a girl named Aislinn and she has special gift. 

She can see Faerie's.
However their are three rules she was to follow and she broke them
Rule #3: Don't stare at invisible faeries
Rule #2: Don't speak to invisible faeries
Rule #1: Don't ever attract their attention


Universal Pictures has acquired screen rights to "Wicked Lovely,"
Wild West Picture Show Productions
So with all figure's crossed they approve of the move and they start shooting a movie sometime soon. 

The contest was to create a Trailer of one of the Wicked Lovely books.
With having a toddler I was not really able to do that, Even tho I so want to do that.

But here is My Favorite that is up .

It is A Radiant Shadows Trailer that is Amazing.

Here on You Tube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/minaflower71#p/a/u/0/--fmm4NW7PM


Wicked Lovely (1st book)Ink Echange
(No really a second by not a pre-queal, I read it after Wicked Lovely)
For me I think of it as the Second Book.

Fragile Eternity (3rd Book)
Radiant Shadows (Forth Book)

Darkest Mercy


I bought all the books so far and wanted to review about them to let others know about them. So look for my reviews soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment